Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Holy Vibrations

It seems rather ridiculous that I would be the one to give such advice. Advice to move on and leave what has been the past, the present and a definition of an existence if not in whole at least in part.

I am not known for moving on easily. I tend to cling to the familiar. Hide in the usual. Wither in the expected. This is not exactly the soap box that I should be standing upon. Yet, I find this time the very words I speak for someone else, vibrate deeper in my own soul.

So, if you have been wondering where I have been – I have been, well, wondering myself.

Pondering the placement of the sun, moon and stars
Reflecting on the changes that have taken place in my life
Meditating on the Voice that whispers to my soul
Speculating as to where this life-path before me will lead

This sacred chase my soul has engaged in has enfolded a hush upon my muse. It is not a terminal condition but rather a deep, cleansing breath – a heavy sigh for the soul.

Soon…very soon…my muse will be uncovered.


9 comments:

  1. Enjoy that cleansing breath...breathe deeply.

    We'll be here, awaiting the muse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully said. you amaze me with your words.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. been wondering where you've been... and oh yeah - what Beth said! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Denise,
    We will be waiting when you exhale.:)
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Denise. Ponder on. We'll be here when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Denise! Just as you are! Blessings, Faye

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy vibrations ... so vivid and so true.

    Thanks for giving me that phrase this morning. I won't soon shake it.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes you can ponder and wail from the most staid, common and familiar place, and in your thoughts you'll find yourself well-travelled.

    Found you through another blog, and consider myself blessed.

    ReplyDelete