Friday, May 1, 2009

Hello there!

I am so glad that you stopped by my little place in this bloggy world.  I guess if you are here then you probably want to know a little about me.

I am a simple girl.

I am married to the most wonderful guy and have been for a very long time!  Wouldn't trade one minute - not even the bad ones - of all our years together.  We don't have children but we have the two most spoiled dogs that have ever lived! 

Christ is my Savior.  I grew up knowing about Him but not really knowing Him.  One day that all changed. 

I wish I could say in that one moment I changed to perfection forever, but my friends, life with Christ is a journey lived out each and every day.  Some days I do the right things.  Some days I mess up royally.  Everyday I can rest in the grace that He loves me no matter what. 
I long to see Him in all my moments.  He is there.  I have just missed Him for so long that I don't want to miss one more opportunity!  

Here at A Sacred Longing I gather my heart and my thoughts in the seeking of the Sacred in my daily moments.  I hope that you want to walk alongside.  It is a pilgrimage, you know.  One that is made much better in the company of friends.


© A Sacred Longing 2009-2011

No comments: