Friday, May 1, 2009

Longing for this?

This is not what I have been longing for. It hasn't been something I even remotely thought I would need to do but a convergence irritations and frustrations have led me here.

I had to close an email acct that my other blog was attached to. I thought I had fixed it by assigning another email account but alas, I didn't.

Now a horrid message appears, "your blog has been disabled."

Any attempts to correct it with the help of Google have been, in two words, frustrating and useless.

So, here I am. This new place and me. We are working it out, so please be patient.

This isn't easy. Change rarely is when it wasn't wanted in the first place.

For those of you who visited my other blog, I hope that you will come back here.

For those of you who are meeting me for the first time. There is more to see but you may need to look at my disabled blog until I can figure out what to do. It is Teacups and Time .


So for now, I will work on this one.

3 comments:

  1. That is my worst nightmare (feeling your frustration!

    Hey, I like the new look and name even better. Love, love, love your new name!!! Just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you heart...what in the world happened? I am so sorry, friend. Frightening, yet you are doing a good thing by pressing on. Is there a way you could cut and paste some favorites and put them here? I don't know ... I'd be crying at this point.

    I'll be praying for you.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry too! I am with you here:) Love to you!
    I love the new name and look as well!

    ReplyDelete