Monday, August 27, 2012

Dandelion Dreams....


I have been quiet here.  I know that.  Big changes are happening.  He has been doing a new thing both in me and through me...come visit and see why I am so excited!




With eyes closed and hands gently clutching this wisp of summer’s joy, I wished a dream, a simple dream, and then slowly exhaled.  With that kiss of breath, I opened my eyes and to watch the seeds scatter in a thousand different directions.  Each fluff carried with it the promise of more to come. 
I realize too many will see this little flower turned fuzz as nothing but a weed – an unwelcomed guest.  For me, right now, it is a simple reminder that dreams can and will be carried along in the breath of life.
I started this blogging journey a few years back and on a no good, very bad, unfortunate day my first blog was lost in the world of cyberspace.  Undaunted, I began again. 
Here in this spot I started over.  My words found a place to hide and my heart found a place to ponder.   In quiet wonder, life as it most often does shadowed the beauty of creation.  Seasons changed outside my window and inside my soul.
I will keep this blog (for now).   I don't know if or when I will write here but I will be writing  there! 


© A Sacred Longing 2009-2012

No comments:

Post a Comment