Saturday, August 1, 2009

Humbled


In the midst of all that is good and positive reading in the blog world, I am amazed that someone would find my little blog something worth noting.

Yet, someone has noticed. Specifically, Joanne at Blessed. She has very kindly noted me as one of her "blogs of the month" for August. How fun is that!

Please drop over to her blog and check out what she shares (you will be glad you did) and the other wonderful blogs she recognizes each month.

This little twig in the very big blog forest is grateful for each visitor. It is my prayer and hope that you always leave A Sacred Longing blessed.

I will be back this weekend to post more!



© A Sacred Longing 2009

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Denise! Your blog is great! I hope she sends more friends your way!
    Christy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denise- I am honored to share that blessing with you at Joanne's. Isn't she great?

    I just love how each of our blogs offer something different from God. Our uniqueness in Him is what keeps us going back to other blogs for new insight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A well-deserved "shout out." Both you and Joanne are sweet, blogging friends. I love having you in my cyber-life and otherwise.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a good blog, where you share the beautiful thoughts of your heart. It is worth visiting again and again.

    I will go over to her blog now to read how she has honored you.
    To God be the glory!

    ReplyDelete