Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Inhaling deeply

It was a deep breath morning.

I need mornings like this.

Lots of them.

Mornings when I can sit on my swing in the sanctuary of my surroundings and hear Him speak to me. When my emptiness is wanting and His abundance is waiting.

This morning was full of an evanescent quiet. Fleeting as it was, I found myself enveloped by a gentleness that danced into my awakening.

A childlike moment that is as simple as blowing dandelion seeds into the wind.  A deep breath casting the seeds of grace to carry me through the day.

Joining in today at Chatting At The Sky's Tuesday Unwrapped


 
© A Sacred Longing 2009-2010

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, my friend! Just what I needed!
    Blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am stopping by from Tuesdays Unwrapped. Beautiful post! I need mornings like this as well - spent in the quiet Love of His Heart. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, (long exhale) I need a morning like this too. Thank you for sharing yours.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. your writing is always so calming and tranquil. thanks for voicing such beauty that is of our Lord!

    ReplyDelete