Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Learning to gaze in the right direction...

No more shuffling along.

No more eyes to the ground only focused on what is immediately before me.

No more

Because there is so much more

To see

To touch

To taste

To love

To know

And to be thankful for.

Big picture living is what I want.

God eyes - Christ perspective - Spirit whisper.

I've missed too much.

Of life

Of hope

Of forgiveness

Of beauty

In the missing, I have sidestepped life. I have avoided love. I have blundered forgiveness. I have overlooked grace. I have fallen short of thanksgiving.

I have ached for more but failed to look up.

My heart is yearning to see from His perspective.

It is a sacred longing.





  © A Sacred Longing 2009-2011

1 comment:

  1. Lisa Leonard has designed a beautiful necklace called "from up here" (I think...); it has a bird on it. I always think of the word "perspective" when I see it.

    http://www.lisaleonardonline.com/from-up-here-necklace-P67C8.aspx

    Good to hear from you; joining you on the road of higher perspective.

    peace~elaine

    ReplyDelete